[SECC] Fwd: 2021 GQP

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Fri Jan 8 13:17:19 EST 2021

OK we will keep the multipliers as is. If there isn't any interest in
having W4AN and W4NT as bonus stations I will remove that as well. I
will keep the rule allowing multi-op entries from more than one station
location in the same county until COVID-19 isn't an issue anymore. So
basically we will revert back to 2019 rules with the exception of the
new multi-op rule.

Jeff