[SECC] Team Re-registration for SECC#1

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sat Jan 9 08:13:23 EST 2021

Thanks to Art, KZ5D, for pointing out my goof in listing KU8E twice on
SECC#1 and not listing K2SX as intended.  I am surprised the
registration form will allow the same call to be entered twice.  But
that's no excuse for not reading and thinking about the registration
form that they sent back.  Anyway, it is corrected now.  Good luck to
everyone.  Next I will forward an e-mail from the FCG reflector about
the real score reporting page for those who may be interested in such.
I'll just wait until tomorrow and check 3830.  I don't need any
additional incentive to work hard for QSOs and it would be a distraction
to me.  But, to each his own.  I hear lots of stories of being
positively influenced by this tool.  73, John, K4BAI.