[SECC] 2021 GQP

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Sun Jan 10 10:50:05 EST 2021

There are some downsides to having multipliers per band, in the way it affects the activity.

What’s the right strategy — the stay on the band that is producing lots of Qs, or run off to another band that has less Qs, but will harvest more multipliers?

The result is that a lot of stations might spend time on  bands where propagation is marginal or non-existent.

Multipliers per band might result in higher scores, but less overall contacts. I don’t know if that’s a good tradeoff.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901