[SECC] 2021 GQP

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Sun Jan 10 22:12:59 EST 2021

I Googled this problem and this seems to be a common problem with
FireFox and WordPress. No one had a simple solution. I thought I would
change the WordPress theme and this appeared to have fixed the issue.
Not sure why this problem popped up out of nowhere. Anyway try again and
see if the page displays OK now. I think the SECC page looks nicer with
the theme I ended up choosing.

Jeff