[SECC] NAQP SSB This Week End

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jan 11 12:55:59 EST 2021

SECC will have a team or teams in NAQP SSB this weekend.  So far, I have
K4BAI, NJ8J, KC4UCT, and KC8YRK.  Who else would like to be on a team?
You do not need to be a member of SECC or live in any geographic area
(circle).  All are welcome. Feel free to invite your friends.   Please
e-mail me ASAP if you are interested and if you will be part time, full
time, or whatever and whether you will be running QRP.  Max power is
100W and if you use spots, you will be classified as M/2 and can't be on
a team.  There is no high power category for the NAQPs.  Look forward to
hearing from you!  73, John, K4BAI