[SECC] SECC Member WA4TII of Augusta has become a Silent Key

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Jan 24 17:30:29 EST 2021

Message below received today from Louis, K4IIE.  73, John, K4BAI.

My old friend,Dwight Flowers,WA4TII became a SK today.He was the finest
dxer in the Augusta area and had worked them all including P5.Whenever
there was a rare one on,we would contest to see who worked them first
and on how many bands,running 100w and wire antennas.He always beat
me!Gonna miss the old boy.He had been sick for a while and was in an
assisted living home where he could not operate.Could not visit him
because of the damn covit fiasco.Take care and hope to cu if there is
ever another hamfest.73...Louis