[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWOps Club CWT Mini Test, 3/17/21, 1300Z

John Laney k4bai at ku8e.com
Wed Mar 17 11:01:19 EDT 2021

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 17

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
   160:    0
    80:    4
    40:  114
    20:   20
    15:    0
    10:    0
------------
Total:  138  Mults = 134  Total Score = 18,492

Got up late today. Thought I had left the zepp tuned for 20, but it was tuned
for 40.  Started on 40 on a clear frequency with no callers. So, went to 80,
which was covered with QRN.  Worked a few more or less locals.  Back to 40, now
using both antennas and had a good run.  That died down toward the end and I
retuned the zepp for 20M and finished up there with a good run including
Europeans and EA8OM.  Very nice to work DX at the 1300Z hour again.  QRN was bad
on all bands and I missed a few under the crashes.  We seem to be between storm
waves right now.  Got a lot of rain so far, but no damaging winds.  Thanks for
all QSOs and hope to work everyone at 1900Z.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/