[SECC] New Georgia QSO Party Club Plaques

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Sun Mar 28 14:52:39 EDT 2021

We have added some additional plaques available this year for the
new*Portable* category

*Georgia Portable Station -Mixed Mode *sponsored by *WB4QOJ DX CLUSTER*

*Georgia Portable Station - CW Only *sponsored by the *N4N GQP Rover Group *

*Georgia Portable Station - Phone Only * sponsored by *N4HH*

Note a portable station can either be Single-Op or a Multi-Single with
more than one operator. Only one transmitted single at a time. Multi-2
isn't allowed in this category.

I think Chaz is still looking for a sponsor for the new Small Georgia
Club Score plaque. Please reply to him if interested.

Thanks, Jeff