[SEDXC] employment

gary poorman gary poorman" <k4vt@gte.net
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 16:28:18 -0700

My company, Loudoun Communications Inc, located in Austell Ga. is in the
market for a Senior type Electronics Technician.
If any of you DX'rs know of anyone looking, please have them contact me.
What we need is a well rounded, knowledgeable technician capable of handling
things.

Work would involve maintenance of Two Way radio systems including
computerized console equipment, digital and analog voting systems, digital
and/or analog trunking systems, recording systems, data transmission
systems, microwave, pcm carrier, T1 systems, spread spectrum and any and
everything else which comes with state of the art systems.

Particular knowledge on any of the above is not required. If we find a good
technician all can be learned (its not rocket science).

Good things would be a commercial radiotelephone license and/or ham ticket.

Let me know. 73 Gary K4VT   770-459-1312
k4vt@gte.net