[SEDXC] Something to think about....

N4NX@aol.com N4NX@aol.com
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 14:10:41 EDT

--part1_e6.7d1868e.2698c8a1_boundary

From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@fyi.net>
To: <dx-news@pro-usa.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 11:02:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [DXR] Something to think about....
Sender: DX-News-owner@pro-usa.net

------=_NextPart_000_020C_01BFE8CB.FA238460

While I'm sure this was an unintentional oversight somewhere down the line,=20=
in all fairness to the original author it should be noted that this piece is=
 actually entitled "A Thousand Marbles."  The author is Jeff Davis N9AVG, pr=
eviously pubished in the Delta Amateur Radio Club's SPARKS newsletter and wa=
s posted on the ARRL WebExtra web site as a Feature Article on July 7th, and=
 very probably copyrighted by N9AVG, ARRL, Delta ARC or some combination the=
reof.
=20
It's no fun to read something you wrote suddently converted into an "anonymo=
us" posting and pasted all over the Internet with no credit, no matter how v=
alid the message is.  And if indeed the previous poster received this from a=
 non-ham friend, then that's exactly what's happening to this excellent piec=
e of writing.
=20
73=20