[SEDXC] [Fwd: Re: [SECC] N6MU GQP SOHP]

John T. Laney, III K4BAI@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:20:45 -0700

--------------708C39AE6463

Here are some comments on our GQP from one of our biggest out of state
supporters, John, N6MU.  Food for thought for next time.  73, John,
K4BAI.

--------------708C39AE6463

From: N6MU1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:07:47 EDT
Subject: Re: [SECC] N6MU GQP SOHP
To: K4BAI@worldnet.att.net

My pleasure, John, but do you guys have to do this in July??? With lousy
conditions and high QRN it isn't fun like it should be. I was really
disappointed in the poor GA activity as well.

You owe Norm, W3DYA, a pat on the back at least. He was the only reason I
stuck around Sunday. He is one of the best mobile ops there is and I really
enjoy Qs with him in the Parties he does.

I checked ten a lot with some of the loud fixed stations but never heard a
peep except for Norm very weak early Sunday morning. That's another reason I
hate July, hi.

I was hoping this year would put GA on a par with FL, TX, PA and CA. You've
still got a ways to go. 73...

John, N6MU

--------------708C39AE6463--