[SEDXC] Field Day

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 11:19:46 -0400

Hello group!

If you are interested in joining a Field Day operation, we will be glad to
welcome you to the second annual Field Day on Lake Lanier.  All of last
year's ops will tell you we had a great time, and we also put up a
respectable score.  This will technically be a SEDXC effort using the club
call W4NT, but everyone is welcome.

You can check out pictures and last year's QSO summary (2,035 QSOs) at:

http://sedxc.contesting.com/

Dick, K2UFT has generously offered the use of his generator again this
year, and Jim, AD4J, has said he's in, so I'm hoping Jim will set up the
SSB station.  I'll set up a CW station.  Leigh, N8LM has said he'll be with
us also.

The QTH is off of Brown's Bridge Road (GA 369), west of Gainesville.  More
detailed directions will be posted later.

Plan to join us for a few hours or for the duration.

73,

- Jay/K4OGG