[SEDXC] CQWW 2000

Dick Bentley dickb@akorn.net
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 20:42:29 -0500

                               CQ WW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 25-Nov-00, 26-Nov-00

    Callsign Used : K2UFT
         Operator : K2UFT

         Category : Single Op 10 meters

        Team/Club : South East Contest Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   10CW           484               483         1376       112        32

 Totals               484              483          1376
112        32

    Final Score = 198144 points.

COMMENTS:

Not too shabby for 100 watts and an 80 meter dipole.  I estimate about
15 hours spent on the test.  High points were contacts with V8A, VR2BG,
4F7RWW and BD4ED.  Disappointments:  9V1YC, AH2G,  just a little more
gain and they would have been in the log.  Proton event seems to have
enhanced openings to Japan on Saturday evening.  Couldn't get an EU QSO
to save my life on Sunday morning...that is until I decided to transmit
on the same VFO I was listening on!

73

Dick  K2UFT