[SEDXC] RECAP OF APRIL MEETING

MIKE GREENWAY K4PI@peoplepc.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 02:56:46 -0400

Just a quick note about the great meeting tonight.  We had a great DX
ragchew at Baldino's before the meeting.  The standing rules were approved
as printed in the past bulletin.  There was a great program presented by Wes
, W3WL about the recent D68C expediton.  He was one of the participants.  He
said they had a total of about 168,000 QSO!!!!  A new all time dxpedition
record.  It was a great program which ran about an hour.   I am still unable
to update the web site.  Bill Barr checked a couple of DXCC applications.
See you next month...