[SEDXC] Re: GQP 2001 plaque list

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:17:19 -0400

>I think I forgot to remail a check to K4OGG for myself and the Columbus
>ARC's plaques and will do that tomorrow.  This is a reminder to any of
>the other sponsors who may have forgotten to send Jay the checks.  Jay
>should communicate directly with any other sponsors who do not get their

Thanks John, for the reminder.  Let me add that I will be on vacation from
September 1 through September 16, and it surely would be nice if I received
payment for the plaques before or after that time, just to be
safe.  (preferably before)

I have received a check from W3DYA, and K4YE tells me his check is enroute.

Mail checks to:

Jay Pryor
4735 Cambridge Drive
Dunwoody, GA 30338-5003