[SEDXC] SEDXC SHIRTS/JACKETS FROM LANDS END

MIKE GREENWAY K4PI@peoplepc.com
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 11:14:13 -0400

 Now you can order clothing from Lands End with the Southeastern DX Club
 Logo!  The logo is 2.5 x 2.225 inches, is embroidered, and looks very
sharp.

 The cost to add the logo is $8.10 additional per item.  For a nominal
 expense you can also have your CALL LETTERS placed on the item.

 There is a minimum of six (6) logo items that must be ordered at one
 time.  The six items must be same item.  However, you could probably
 order different colors.

 SEDXC Logo Code is: 0139058-K.

 Lands End phone number is: 1-800-356-4444

 Corporate Sales phone number is:  1-800-663-2193

 DETAILS:
We would like to place the first order as a group.  Look through the
Lands End catalog on line.  Golf shirts of excellent quality are
available and are around $24.00.  Tall sizes are available as are sizes
S to XXL.  The Squall Jacket (Item 3873-3A50:  Supplex shell with
Polartec 300 lining-$67.50) would look sharp with the SEDXC Logo.

At the last meeting there was no desire to select any specific color.
The red or deep chambray heather (looks like washed denim) would look
good with the logo on the golf shirts.  The sapphire, true red, or
bright gold would look good with the logo on the Squall Jackets.

Please send me email at: sedxclogoware@kauten.com with your suggestions
and choices and I will report the results.  If we can come to a
consensus on similar items we can place the initial order as a club
order and have the club pay for shipping costs.

73,

 Jim Kauten, MD, W4TE