[SEDXC] W4UCK cluster up! (mostly)

Rick Glisson rglisson@smyrnacable.net
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 17:54:23 -0400

I have the W4UCK cluster up in a trial mode now on 145.65 same as it used to
be. The 145.65 is not a real powerful signal right now but please try to log
on and see if you can OK. I have having a few disconnect problems with Ernie
right now but we're working on it. Once we get that fixed, I'll booster the
signal. After that, Jim, W4UCK, and I will go downtown and reset the ARCDX
machine and tune the cavities on 145.65. Then, hopefully, we will be close
to what we were plus the advantage of internet spots. You will be able to
talk to people on Ernie's network through me just like the old days. Will
keep you posted. Please let me know how your logon works even if just for a
short time. I have to manually reconnect at the moment so there may be a gap
or two, please be patient!
-73 Rick N4XMX (running W4UCK cluster)