[SEDXC] W4NW

n4xp@juno.com n4xp@juno.com
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 21:37:29 -0500

Pat W4NW is in St Mary's hospital in Athens.  They are not yet sure of
the exact problem but Pat has been experiencing some dizzy spells and
general fatigue over the past several days.  This afternoon Pat had
trouble speaking and was taken to the hospital and admitted.

We visited Pat this evening and he seems fine.  Early possible cause
might be a reaction to a perticular medication Pat was changed to for
high blood pressure within the past week.  Tests are set for tomorrow.

His room number is 307 and phone number is 706-548-7581.  Please say
hello if you have a chance.

I'll pass along updates as I learn them.

73

Tom  N4XP