[SEDXC] CLUB MEETING NOTES

MIKE GREENWAY K4PI@PEOPLEPC.COM
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 03:36:52 -0500

We had a nice gathering at Baldino's for some tall tales and sandwiches.  At
the meeting I brought up the fact about the expedition donation situation we
had brought up last meeting.  Bill N4NX found a copy of some "standing
rules" which he tells me under Roberts Rules are as binding as by-laws.  I
want to look over them and I will put them out to the whole club along with
some suggested changes.   The club can make any input and we will get a
final draft out and vote on them at one of the meetings.  We showed the
video presentation of the 2000 Expedition to Clipperton FO0AAA.  This was a
commercial quality video and one of the best I have seen along with the
ZL9CI which was done by the same gentleman, 9V1YC.  Bob, K4UEE had a couple
of copies for $20 each and one of the ZL9CI trip.   He can probably get more
copies if needed.   Bill N4NX checked a number of DXCC cards and I think
WB4SQ is one of our newest DXCC members after Bill's card checking.