[SEDXC] Current Dxing

thompson@mindspring.com thompson@mindspring.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:10:34 -0500

Still looking for 3Y0C on 17 meters and also need 3D2CI there but Conway has
had rough wx and seems that they concentrate on 10 an 12
(they were on 12 for 8 hours straight).   Asked about 17 but YS1RR would not
answer.

Good opening to D68C on 75 SSB and got him on one call yesterday at about
0030Z.  The antenna used was the semi sloping /vertical dipole which is the
old Mor-Gain 66 footer (dual band 80 and 40).  Weak on the half square and
new almost full height 80/160.  #300 on 75.

If I can get 3Y0 and Conway I will need just 4 more on 17 (BS7, P5, YA, and
XW8).

73 Dave K4JRB