[SEDXC] K5K QSL party..

n4xp@juno.com n4xp@juno.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 19:46:44 -0500

For those who will assist in the K5K QSL project this Saturday at 10AM,
the directions are below.  We will also make sure we have a radio on the
repeater in case someone gets lost.

I will provide everything needed with the exception of letter openers.  I
have several and will bring them but not enough to go all the way around.
 It will be a good idea to bring a small straight blade knife also.
Lunch will be provided in the form of Italian pies.....

Dick K2UFT has arranged a location and directions are:

                            King Computer
                            2905 Amwiler Road  Suite D
                            Norcross, GA  30360

                            Phone:  678-969-9010
                                        678-969-0725

I-85 Southbound:

Exit 101- Beaver Ruin.  Right (East) on Beaver Ruin to Buford Highway.
Left
(South) on Buford Highway to Amwiler Road.  Right (East) on Amwiler,
cross
Railroad tracks, 1/2 mile on right is 2905 Amwiler.  Park in front of low
brick building.

I-85 Northbound:

I-85 North to I-285 East.  Exit at Exit 31, Peachtree Industrial Parkway.
North on Peachtree Industrial, take second exit Winter's Chapel Road.
Right
on Winter's Chapel and IMMEDIATE left onto Amwiler Rd.  Building 2905 is
on
left in about 1/2 mile.

I-285:

Exit 31, Peachtree Industrial Blvd. North.  Follow directions for I-85
North
above.

73 and thanks

Tom N4XP