[SEDXC] Tom is recuperating slowly....

Dr. W. P. Scott wpscott@arches.uga.edu
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:51:17 -0500

..but surely from the extensive surgery he underwent yesterday!
I can well imagine he thinks he has the world's biggest hangover!
He is in and out of consciousness today and Linda has spent the
entire day at his side.  As I commented yesterday, the doctor
has mentioned a 6 to 8 week recovery period.  I would expect him
to be much improved over this weekend and by the first of next
week.  Being under the anesthetic for such a long operation and
having the surgical wounds heal will, of course, take some time
and won't happen in 24 hours.  So, now I think he is on the right
path with the problem repaired.  Patience and time will now be his
greatest friends as he recovers completely!  Best 73 to all,

De Pat, W4NW