[SEDXC] GQP plaque sponsors

Gary Breed gary@noblepub.com
Wed, 9 May 2001 14:13:41 -0400

I have heard from all but one on the sponsor list, and will declare
this the "final answer" for GQP plaque sponsorship:

Mike NE4S, you can put this on the GQP Web page. I have not yet
contacted WorldRadio, so perhaps its best to remove the reference
to the subsscription prizes until that is done.

73, Gary
K9AY

Plaques to be awarded for the Georgia QSO Party and their sponsors:

US/VE QRP -     Bruce Savage, AA4Z

US/VE Low Pwr - John Laney, K4BAI

US/VE Hi Pwr -  Gary Breed, K9AY/4

High DX -       Jim Wilson, K4YE

GA QRP -        Gary McConville, WB4SQ

GA Low Pwr -    Southeastern DX Club (SEDXC)

GA Hi Pwr -     Jay Pryor, K4OGG

GA Rover -      Columbus Amateur Radio CLub

Certificates -  Jere Connan, KT4ZB

Special thanks to all award sonsors from the SECC and SEDXC!