[SEDXC] RELAY de W4YO, Free Tower

MIKE GREENWAY K4PI@peoplepc.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:32:33 -0400

I am forwarding this from W4YO.  Reply to him directly if you have any
interest in the following. 73
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed & Toni Richmond" <palaver@islc.net>
To: <k4pi@peoplepc.com>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 8:36 AM
Subject: de W4YO

Hello Mike,

 I'm sure you've heard that I moved out of the Atlanta area last June.  I
now
 live on Harbor Island, SC, off the coast of Beaufort.  I still own my house
 in Riverdale, where we are renting to my stepkids.  In fact, my tower and
 beam are still there.

 I'm writing to see if you can help me get rid of the tower and beam.  The
 tower is  8 sections of Rohn 25, and the antenna is the KLM KT34XA. I'll
 GIVE the tower to anyone who comes over and takes it down. I can't use it
 here...it's too windy.   I want to SELL the KLM for $500. I'll keep the
 rotor for my new setup here. If you want it, it's yours. If not, could you
 get the word out to the SEDXC membership? Maybe someone in the club would
 want either or both.  I plan to be in Riverdale for Thanksgiving weekend,
so
 that would be the time to get the tower/beam down.

 Give my e mail to those interested, and we can make final arrangements by
 this means, or you could give out my phone number: 843-838-1222.

 Right now, I'm using a 40 meter loop and a 20 meter loop, and have started
 DXCC all over again (just for fun, hi).

 73, Ed