[SEDXC] QSLs for outgoing ARRL QSL Service

billn4nx@alltel.net billn4nx@alltel.net
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:36:55 -0400

I will not be able to make it to the meeting tonight as I am currently in Kansas.

If you have QSLs for the outgoing ARRL QSL Service please turn them over to Bob, K4UEE and I can pick them up from him after I return at end of week.

If any of you were preparing to have me check a DXCC application, I will be at the May meeting or you can email me to schedule a meeting for me to check your cards.

The Program tonight should be outstanding, just sorry I won't be there to see it.

73
Bill N4NX

http://mail2web.com/ .