[SEDXC] P5 update

David L. Thompson thompson@mindspring.com
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:11:39 -0500

Ed, P5/4l4FN was off the air as his power was out for a couple of days.  Now
KK5DO tells me that he will be gone for two weeks on a work assignment.
KK5DO also says Ed still has not received written documentation and will
post this on his web page if it arrives!   He will concentrate on 21225 when
he gets back and he is readable there most days peaking 5/8 one day.  The SF
has been high and I suspect won't sustain the level of sunspot activity.  He
still has no plans beyond July when he is scheduled to transfer.  Please
don't work Ed again if you already have him on 10 or 15!

OP Dx reports YT1AD does have verbal permission to operate on his next visit
in late March.

73 Dave K4JRB