[SEDXC] Re: [SECC] GAQSP

SteveWS4F@aol.com SteveWS4F@aol.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:02:50 EST

<< Sorry, Steve.  But they have all been in July since we started them up
 again in 1999.  The first 20 or so I did and they were on Mother's Day
 weekend in May, a very bad weekend for a contest.  Some other sponsors
 announced Ga QSO Parties in the interim at different dates.  Some may
 even have been in April, but no one showed up to speak of and the
 results were seldom published.  >>

I stand corrected, John.  I guess I just remember we were discussing a Spring
date when we first started talking about starting them back up.  Or  maybe I
was the only one talking about that :-).  Or maybe, with my rapidly
decreasing brain cells, I just remember "the good old days, etc." like I wish
they had been...

Anyway, I would still strongly prefer a spring or fall date.  But maybe there
are only two of us that feel that way.

73,

Steve, K4RF