[SEDXC] [Fwd: GEORGIA SECTION ON MY MIND]

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:31:41 -0500

--------------2F4C28C4BF6A6C060954FEC3

For your information, here is an interesting newsletter from the new
Georgia ARRL SM.  Those of you who are from the Macon area years ago or
who operated our Field Day station K4VEW/4 in the mud from the Kaolin
company property in th 1960s (at least K4TEA and N4PN and maybe K4GA)
will remember Jim Bowman, W4BLC, listed here as a SK.  I never knew he
later became a member of the Ga House of Representatives.  Too bad we
sometimes learn these things too late.

73, John, K4BAI.
--------------2F4C28C4BF6A6C060954FEC3