[SEDXC] DXCC Card Checking & DXCC Annual Yearbook!

Bill Barr billn4nx@alltel.net
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 11:52:54 -0400

I will be at the SEDXC Meeting on Tuesday night and as always will be =
glad to check any DXCC applications ( Cards ) that you would like to =
submit.

Also you may bring any QSLs for the ARRL Bureau.  I am going to make a =
motion at the meeting that each person sending cards pay a small fee per =
card to off set the Club's expense.

Has anyone received the DXCC Annual Year Book?  Last weekend Wayne =
Mills, N7NG told the Lone Star DX ASSOC that they were in the mail.  I =
haven't seen mine yet!

73
Bill Barr N4NX

multipart/alternative