[SEDXC] Kennehoochee SEDXC Table Sign up

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE w4te@mindspring.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:17:20 -0500

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

At the last SEDXC meeting it was decided to host a table at the =
Kennehoochee Hamfest.  We have a table for both Saturday and Sunday.

We need volunteers to help at the table.  Please send your requests to =
me.  It would be nice to, at a minimum, have good club representation =
for Saturday.  Please send me the times you would be interested in being =
at the table.  The table is next to the ARRL table/booth.  The more of =
us there, the easier the job.

We have a banner, old DXpedition cards, pins, brochures, etc..  It would =
be nice to generate some interest in other hams to attend and =
participate in our meetings.  I plan on being at the Hamfest Saturday =
but cannot be there the entire day.

Thanks for your help.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Jim Kauten, MD, W4TE
President SEDXC

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE

w4te@kauten.com