[SEDXC] WEB SITE

MIKE GREENWAY K4PI@peoplepc.com
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 12:08:23 -0500

One note to add to Jim's announcement on the web site.  There is a lot of
out-of-date info on the site since it has not been avaliable to us for
update for over a year due to circumstances beyond out control.  Jim ,AD4J,
has been doing a lot of behind the scenes work and please thank him if you
talk with him for all his work.  The roster is way out of date and we will
be working on it as time allows and also the procedure for joining the web
is incorrect.  There may be some other stuff that we have not see yet but it
is nice to have the old web site back.  73 Mike K4PI