[SEDXC] Good deal on an IC 756 PRO II !

MAllphin@aol.com MAllphin@aol.com
Sat, 11 May 2002 15:55:22 EDT

Hi Guys,
   As some of you know, I am one of the U. S. fundraisers for the WRTC 2002
to be held in Helsinki in July.  We have several corporate sponsors and one
of them is IcomAmerica.  They have donated one, nearly new, transceiver to
WRTC and I am in charge of selling it to generate cash.
    It is one of the radios just back from the K1B Dxpedition.  It will be
completely refurbished and will carry a new Warranty.  As you know these
radios are retail for about $3500, but can be bought for $2900- $3000.
     I am taking bids starting at $2000.  If you have any interest in this
radio, just e-mail me your bid.   Hope to have this wrapped in a couple of
weeks.  Thanks!
73, Bob