[SEDXC] Atlanta hamfest--please help!

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE" <w4te@mindspring.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 21:03:00 -0400

Thanks for all the kind comments, email, letters, etc.  regarding the =
SEDXC barbecue last week.  Deanna and I both enjoyed it and had a great =
time.  Thanks all for coming!

I am still in need of someone to work the 1230-1330 slot at the SEDXC =
table at the Atlanta Hamfest this Saturday.  I can also use more =
manpower for all the other times but need to fill the 1230 slot first.  =
Please try to help at least one hour.  Take a break from the hamfest and =
join us at the table. =20

Contact me at sedxc@kauten.com with your request.  Your help is greatly =
appreciated.  I am attaching the list of times and who has committed to =
do the time at the table.

73,

Jim, W4TE

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE