[SEDXC] Re; K4UEE going to XT2DX!

MAllphin@aol.com MAllphin@aol.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:25:32 EST

Hello Y'all,
    I will be one of the operators at XT2DX this year for the CQWW CW
contest. This is a crazy bunch of Brits and US guys who call themselves the
VooDudes. (white magic from black Africa).
   This will be their 9th year operating from West Africa.  Other calls you
may recognize are 9G5AA (3) TY5A (1), and 5V5A (3).  Last year was the first
year from XT2DX and just 6 ops in the M/M category finished #2.  This year we
will have 10 ops and hoping for a big score.
    For more info, see the CQ Magazine article in the Sept. 2002 issue, page
11.   We will be operating from the same QTH shown in the article.
    Your contest Qsos would be much appreciated !
73, Bob
K4UEE