[SEDXC] DXCC Card Checking, Outgoing QSL Bureau & More

Bill Barr billn4nx@alltel.net
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 20:05:47 -0400

Gang,

I will be at the Club meeting Tuesday Night ( October 15th ) and as =
always will be checking cards for DXCC.  Please make sure that all cards =
are listed in the proper order, that you bring an SASE addressed to the =
ARRL, that you include your ARRL membership expiration date on the face =
sheet, and that you bring a check payable to the ARRL or use your credit =
card ( Which is what I do ).  BUT NO CASH!

I will also be collecting QSLs for the ARRL Outgoing Bureau.  Remember =
to bring a mailing label off a QST or a copy of the label.  We now =
charge a fee of 4 cents per card, which offsets some of the cost that =
the club has been bearing. Please place in proper order as I had to =
resort some of the last batch because a few of your batches were not =
properly sorted.

Please review the rules for both DXCC Card Checking and for the Outgoing =
Bureau at : http://www.arrl.org/awards/dxcc/

The above site has a list of countries that can not be handled by the =
outgoing bureau.  The list is shown  under the main heading of QSL =
Information: and the tab of " The ARRL outgoing QSL Service".

I have a stack of old QST bundled in groups of about 12.  If you are =
interested in these QSTs for FREE email me and let me know.  They cover =
most of the last 10 years.

I have an extra FT1000MP in outstanding condition.  Email me if you are =
interested and I will give you details.  I have 2, so will part with =
one.  I rather give SEDXC members first shot before I advertise on a =
broader basis.

Look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

73
Bill N4NX

multipart/alternative
  text/html