[SEDXC] GQP Update - Thanks All !!

jshort@mindspring.com jshort@mindspring.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:54:44 -0400

	I would like thanks those SECC members who have taken
the time to express their opinions about the 2003 GQP; specifically
when it should be.  I have been away for the past 2 weeks (just got
back) and file the messages to be read later - however, it does
seem that the concensus would be for an April date.

	I have no problems with this ... and I have no problems with
accepting the will of the list as "gold".... as long as this change
doesn't interfere with any rules about needing a physical meeting to
do the change.

	I also agree that before 2003 is announced.. we need to get
2002 finalized.  Jim and Dick have been working on getting the
electronic logs done... I need to step up and look over the paper
logs.  My hope is to get it all done by next weekend (end of the
month).  I hope that this meets with the club(s) satisfaction.

	I will also look into any other suggested rule changes for
2003 as well.  However, my initial belief is that the date change will
probably be the only one done.

Thanks to all for their work and their patience...

Jeff / KD3UC