[SEDXC] DXCC Card Checking at Hamfest tihis weekend!!

Bill Barr billn4nx@alltel.net
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 22:32:16 -0500

Gang,

I will be at the Alford Memorial Hamfest this weekend on Saturday Only. =
I will be available to check DXCC applications and accept QSLs for the =
ARRL outgoing Bureau.

I will be at the Southeastern DX Club Table on and off all day but will =
actually be manning the table from 2 to 3PM.  If you have cards for =
checking or for the outgoing bureau please leave with whoever is manning =
the table and I will come by and check from time to time.

Remember to bring a QST label if you have cards for the outgoing bureau =
and a fee of 4 cents per QSL. =20

If you have a DXCC application please bring a check made payable to the =
ARRL or you may use a credit card.  NO CASH!!!!!!

Look forward to seeing you there.

73
Bill N4NX

multipart/alternative