[SEDXC] September Newsletter

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE" <w4te@mindspring.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:49:19 -0400

Many of the members who attended the meeting last night reported that =
they did not receive the newsletter.  I am sending this via the old =
email list and the reflector.  If you have already received the =
newsletter please forgive us.  We want to be sure all members have =
access to the newsletter.

Mike Greenway, K4PI resent the newsletter, but I did not get the =
attachment.  I have enclosed the newsletter to this email. =20

If you have received it many times by now I apologize.  Just want to be =
sure everyone received it.

Jim Kauten, MD, W4TE
President SEDXC

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE

w4te@kauten.com
w4te@mindspring.com

DXCC=20
ARRL Life Member
AMSAT Life Member
INDEXA Life Member
Southeastern DX Club President (SEDXC)
South East Contest Club Member (SECC)
Buckhead Contest Club Life Member

This email was powered by MDaemon and scanned by AntiVirus Plug-in for =
MDaemon.

multipart/mixed
  multipart/related
    multipart/alternative