[SEDXC] FYI Chatham Island Dxpedition

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE" <w4te@mindspring.com
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 10:29:31 -0400

FYI Chatham Island Dxpedition

 Hi Folks,
=20
 It is with great pleasure (and a privilege) that I am authorised by =
Ken,
 ZL4HU, to advise you all of the Official release to the World Wide =
Amateur
 Community of our Dxpedition details and Web Page.
 Ken has agreed it is time to go 'Public' and to Promote World Wide our
 forth-coming  Dxpedition.
=20
 Your kind assistance in promoting the  Dxpedition via Reflectors, Web
Pages,
 Mail drops, Packet, etc would be greatly appreciated.
=20
 As always donations to help cover freight and equipment costs are =
always
 welcomed.
=20
 Please Bookmark our Chatham Islands Web Page and watch for the latest
'hot'
 news....
=20
 http://www.qsl.net/zl7c
=20
 73
=20
 Gordon Stewart
 ZL2ARN
 zl2arn@actrix.co.nz
 http://www.qsl.net/zl2arn

James R. Kauten, MD, W4TE

w4te@kauten.com
w4te@mindspring.com

DXCC=20
ARRL Life Member
AMSAT Life Member
INDEXA Life Member
Southeastern DX Club President (SEDXC)
South East Contest Club Member (SECC)
Buckhead Contest Club Life Member

This email was powered by MDaemon and scanned by AntiVirus Plug-in for =
MDaemon.

multipart/related
  multipart/alternative
    text/html