[SEDXC] Atlanta Hamfest

IAM4RB at aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 23:57:06 EDT 2003

The Southeastern DX Club has secured a table for the Atlanta Hamfest, June
7th, at Jim Miller park in Marietta.  We were very successful at the last
show at Kennehoochie in promoting the club and enlisting new members - so
let's give it another go!

I will have a sign up sheet at the next meeting for club members to man the
table, but will also take e-mail commitments before then.

Gates open at 8:30 AM - so we need volunteers for the following shifts.

8:30 - 9:30
9:30 - 10:30
10:30 - 11:30
11:30 - 12:30
12:30 - 1:30
1:30 - 2: 30
Shutdown

I will be arriving around 7:30 AM to set up, if anyone wants to meet and
assist me at that time, I'll buy the coffee.

73 - John N4TOL