[SEDXC] WAE Contests 2003

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 6 11:12:29 EDT 2003

Hello everyone:

Below you should find a reminder of the WAE contests for this year from
DL6FBL.  The CW contest is this coming weekend.  48 hours, but single
ops can work only 36 hours.  Let's hope band conditions will give us 36
hours of propagation into Europe!  Note that the suggested address for
e-mail log submissions is changed in the message below.  The SSB weekend
is Sept 13 and 14 and the RTTY weekend is November 8 and 9.

Remember that there is a club combined score competition for all the WAE
contest together.  Last year, SECC had 8 logs submitted and was in place
#5 in the USA.  FRC, PVRC, YCCC, and SMC were ahead of SECC and FCG,
TCG, WWA and SCCC were behind.

73,

John, K4BAI.