[SEDXC] 80 and 16 Meter Verticals For Sale

N8UM n8um at comcast.net
Wed Aug 13 06:36:59 EDT 2003

I have material to make real 80 and 160 verticals if you want to take
advantage of the warm and almost dry wx.

Look at  http://mywpages.comcast.net/n8um/80MeterVertical.JPG

I have 20 foot lengths of 6 inch diameter aluminum that bolt together to
form very rigid and bullet proof verticals.  Use 2 sections and a whip of 2
inch and under tubing for 80 meters and 3 sections and a 27 foot whip for
160 linear or base loading.  This is serious vertical stock that is very
rigid and HD yet light weight.  $50 per section picked up in Oak Ridge, TN.

They are also useful as 40 foot towers!

Also have a TA-33 that I bought from Scott, W4PA, cleaned up and tested, but
never erected.  $150

See you in the September VHF Test and the Cal QP...

John B.  N8UM  Oak Ridge, Tennessee

865-482-4420