[SEDXC] Re: [SECC] GA QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 4 13:55:21 EST 2003

We voted to change the weekend to the second weekend in July.

Jeff, KD3UC, said he wanted to be in charge of it again.

I told Jeff where to get the publicity to.  He decided no other rule
changes would be made this year due to the short time and the available
NA, TR, and Writelog software being configured for the old rules.

As far as I know, he has done nothing about publicity for this year.
Also, we have not gotten out awards other than plaques for last year.
And he hasn't advised who is winning certificates, so Jere can't prepare
them.

Jeff, it's time to step up to the plate.  What's happening with our
beloved Georgia QSO Party?

Should we just skip this year and hope no other activity claims our "new
weekend?"

73,

John, K4BAI.