[SEDXC] 2003 Georgia QSO Party

jshort at mindspring.com jshort at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 8 21:00:13 EST 2003

Hi all...

	Sorry for not getting back to everyone sooner.  This has
been a busy couple of weeks for me at work.  Not to mention - my
computer started to have system and Internet connection problems
this week.  Everything seems to be back up and running...
<crossing fingers as I type this>

	Did a bunch of things today for the GQP - and yes, I realize
that these should of been done a month ago.

	* Sent the 2002 results to Jeff, KU8E to be included on the
web site.  In addition, I asked him to change the dates on the rules
and main page to reflect the April date.
	* Sent the 2002 certificate list to Jere, KT4ZB.
	* Sent an email to the clubs in Alabama, Florida, Georgia,
North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee announcing this
year's contest.  I did not create a current list.. instead, I used the
same list that I used for last year.
	* I contacted the following lists/groups to announce the 2003
GQP - SM3CER, ARRL/QST, WA7BNM, WK4DX, EI8IC, LA9HW,
N3EPA, & K3WWP .

	If you feel that there is anyone else that I should contact;
whether a particular person, club, or website... please do not
hesitate to let me know.

Thanks to all - Club Officers, Log Checkers and, of course, the
GQP Participants...

Jeff Short / KD3UC