[SEDXC] RE: [SECC] 2003 Georgia QSO Party

Jim Worthington ad4j at arrl.net
Sun Feb 9 17:45:16 EST 2003

My understanding is we decided on April. K4BAI's email about July had a typo
for the month in it. He sent a follow up correcting the month to April.
There was some talk of canceling or postponing this year's GQP because we
might not get the news out quickly enough for April, but there has been no
consensus on doing that.

73,
Jim, AD4J