[SEDXC] QSLs for Outgoing QSL Bureau & DXCC submissions

Bill Barr billn4nx at alltel.net
Fri Feb 14 11:30:26 EST 2003

Gang,

I will be at the Club meeting Tuesday Night ( February 18th) and as always
will be checking cards for DXCC ( The deadline for March honor roll listing is 3/31 ).  Please make sure that all your cards are listed in the proper order, that you bring an SASE addressed to the ARRL, that you include your ARRL membership expiration date on the face sheet, and that you  bring a check payable to the ARRL or use your credit card ( Which is what I
do ).  BUT NO CASH!

I will also be collecting QSLs for the ARRL Outgoing Bureau.  Remember to
bring a mailing label off a QST or a copy of the label.  We now charge a fee
of 4 cents per card, which offsets some of the cost that the club has been
bearing. Please place cards in proper order!  The Web site shown below has a list of countries that can not be handled by the outgoing bureau. The list is shown  under the main heading of QSL Information: and the tab of " The ARRL outgoing QSL Service".  I urge you to bring your outgoing QSLs to this meeting as I will only be mailing every 2 months and plan to send the next batch after the next meeting!

Please review the rules for both DXCC Card Checking and for the Outgoing QSL
Bureau at : http://www.arrl.org/awards/dxcc/

Look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

73
Bill N4NX