[SEDXC] Rohn tower etc for sale <45g>

WW4T at aol.com WW4T at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 09:41:25 EST 2003

   I have about 200 feet or so of rohn 45g for sale. Approximately 10
sections are  in excellent condition <$100>  per section and the other is in
average condition. (needs painting and checking out etc) <$75> per section.
   There are 2-3 "tube" type top sections. <priced above>
   There is 1 extraheavy "dishmount" top section  that has a flat top and an
approximately 2.5 inch "ID" tube extending thru the top for a dish to be
mounted.
This section also has a rotor plate already mounted and aligned, and the tube
would take the place of a thrust bearing. This "tube" is MUCH larger/stronger
than the normal  rohn top section, and the flat top would be easy to stand on
while working on antennas etc.<$200>
   1000 feet of new 1/4 inch guy wire, and several hundred feet of used guy
wire. $100, and I throw in the used guy wire  thats in excellent condition.
   3 new ground anchors $45 for all 3
   3 guy wire ground anchor mounting plates go with the tower and guy wire

   1) I prefer to sell everything in a package at one time
   2) I am giving the SEDXC members first shot, and let me know as soon as
possible. I will be at Dalton (not the tower stuff), and putting the word out
up there.

   73  Bob  ww4t at aol.com   Home  770-725-2112,  Cell 706-215-3892