[SEDXC] Kennehoochee Hamfest

IAM4RB at aol.com IAM4RB at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 21:35:45 EST 2003

At the last meeting it was discussed that we would try to secure a club table
at the Kennehoochee Hamfest to promote SEDXC.  The hamfest is March 15th and
begins at 8:00 AM.

To promote the club and have representation at the hamfest we need volunteers
to man the table.  We currently have shifts open (one hour each) at:

8:00 AM
9:00 AM
10:00 AM
11:00 AM

This is a great opportunity to meet a lot of folks and also to rest those
weary hamfest legs.  Those who volunteered at the Alford hamfest all had a
great time, and we were successful in signing up some new members as well.

Please e-mail me soon if you want to help the club.  We need to fill these
spots to run this table successfully.

Thanks es 73,

John - N4TOL