[SEDXC] 2002 GQP - The Moment that you have been waiting for...

jshort@mindspring.com jshort@mindspring.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 18:11:56 -0500

...actually PATIENTLY waiting for is a better description.

	While I am not 100% ready to release scores... I am ready
to announce the 2002 Georgia QSO Party Plaque winners.

	Before I do that, another special thank you to Jim, AD4J and
Dick, K2UFT for helping me out on the scoring.  Due to my work
schedule, I was not able to put in the amount of time that would
have been needed if I was doing it all alone.

	Also, I want to thank the membership of the SECC and
SEDXC for their patience in waiting for these results.  5 months is
probably a record for a State QSO... and needless to say, I don't
want to break that record in 2003.

Without further interruption.... 2002 GQP Plaque winners

	US/VE QRP:			K5AAR
	US/VE Low Power:		W7UT
	US/VE High Power:		NA2X
	US/VE High Power CW:	W2CDO
	DX (Outside NA) High Power:	LY3BA
	DX (Outside NA) Low Power:	YZ1SG
	DX (Outside NA) QRP: No Entry
	GA QRP:			KG4IQF
	GA Low Power:		N4NX
	GA High Power:		W4CEB
	GA High Power CW:		K4BAI
	GA Rover/Mobile:		N4PN
	GA Rover/Mobile Low Power:	NY4N

	More scoring will be posted on the GQP web site soon
(hopefully within the week).

As for 2003 - I'm working on it....

Jeff Short / KD3UC
2002 GQP Director