[SEDXC] KS4Q Cluster Outage

Ernie ks4q at zingleman.com
Thu Jan 30 22:26:31 EST 2003

Guys,

Sorry for the downtime tonight. In attempting to make something better, something else almost always 'breaks.'  I should be back up in a few hours..

Sorry for any frustration on your end.  It is not your setup, it is mine!

In about a week, for security reasons, I'll be moving the telnet port to port 4000. To reach me after that change, you will need to add the following to the end of the IP address   ":4000"  that is a colon followed by the number 4000.

73, Ernie KS4Q